Breakdown of "this" Pawnshop Pricing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought one of the new Ruger SP 101 .22lr revolvers from them and it's an excellent transaction. They posted it on here and I called them and asked them to hold it for me. They did. Good guys in my book.

Same for me. Saw a pistol they posted, pm'd I wanted it, they set it back for me, picked it up the next day. Great Service and Great Pricing. If I just had more money they would be seeing me more often. Really glad they're starting to carry more items, especially some bulk ammo.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sooner State is good people. They donated a handgun to the Trace McWhirt match. If we want them to support the efforts of the shooting community we have to support them.

guardiano

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I go in Sooner state pawn at least once a week to browse and grab a movie or tool. I have never had a problem and I have always got sweet deals and have never paid sticker price on anything. Good guys and good deals they have my business.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the breakdown, sounds pretty good to me. Some people gotta ***** about something.

I will take my future business there. I have talked to Tommy on the phone about gun prices and transfers, he was very helpful.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm waiting on a pistol that I intend to purchase from Sooner when it comes available. Tommy was very helpful via IM with questions about the pistol and the combination of their reputation and pricing is superior to any other brick and mortar place in town as far as I know.

With those kinds of margins, I only wish they sold gas and groceries too.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I missed the post, but someone was whining about paying a $10 (pre-tax) profit?

From what I can tell, SSPawn is doing a great job with this community.

Latest posts

Top Bottom