Carnivore Diet Part Deux

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
going carnivore for a while helps me reverse weight loss slumps and plateaus - which i am on right now - stuck at the same level for a couple of months

PRoblem for me is i attempt to stay active with some cycling , just resumed taking some martial arts classes - and i live on 10 acres with no outside help - which generates a lot of work in the summertime just keeping up with things

I am resuming carnivore today to shake things up a bit and see if i can get the scale moving again though. It doesnt feel sustainable long term if i am doing a lot of high heart rate activities though

I'm on ozempic too - contrary to popular fiction, - its not an instant magic bullet and after you lose a big block of weight, - at least my experience has been that your body will fight back

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any cramping issues? That's the only problem I've ever had while on keto. Electrolytes can get out of whack. I made my own ketorade concoction that seemed to help, but thought about trying LMNT. I just don't think I could do it while active - like cycling or running.
I sometimes have legs cramps first thing when I get up. But I did sometimes before I started the diet. I don't drink enough water and really never did. I drink the LMNT 100% of the time when I drink a liquid. When I know I've drank enough water in a day I don't get cramps.

Latest posts

Top Bottom