Coburn sold us out!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ragsflh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
e tally was 68-31. Click here to see if your Senator sold you out by voting to “move to proceed” to the bill.
Republican defectors who voted anti-gun were: Alexander (TN), Ayotte (NH), Burr (NC), Chambliss (GA), Collins (ME), Corker (TN), Coburn (OK), Flake (AZ), Isakson (GA), McCain (AZ), Heller (NV), Hoeven (ND), Kirk (IL), Graham (SC), Toomey (PA) and Wicker (MS).

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would guess Coburn voted to let it proceed because he actually does want it to pass. He can vote here where it could have been stopped and then against it when a simple majority can pass it next knowing full well it will have a good chance without him. This lets him get what he wants while still being able to claim he voted against it even though he could have stopped it. 100% Hypocrite!!!!

mons meg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and get out my flamethrower. It seems to me it doesn't do any good to froth at the mouth about the Bill of Rights being non-negotiable, when CLEARLY, they are in 2013 to Senate Democrats. This is not a game, it's a culture and political WAR, and we need to start acting like it and strategizing on how to defeat these anti-American ideas.

We shouldn't even be fighting the Germans, they should have known to stay on their side of the Maginot line!

Well we're not France, people. We need passion and ideology, and we also need cold and calculated strategy. Tom Coburn is NOT our enemy, he's part of the "army we go to war with".

We need the Tactical medics, woods lurkers AND the Senior Master Sergeants of the world ALL pointing downrange, which is where the enemy lies.

Now pardon me while I go mix up some woad and paint my face. ;)

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes and one less a-hole would have been 66-33 and so on. If you voted for it it’s your fault. I'm guessing folks arround her will not soon forget it either.

These 16 Republicans could have and should have but did not!

Lamar Alexander – Tennessee
Bob Corker – Tennessee
Kelly Ayotte – New Hampshire
Richard M. Burr – North Carolina
Saxby Chambliss – Georgia
Johnny Isakson – Georgia
Tom Coburn – Oklahoma
Susan Collins – Maine
Jeff Flake – Arizona
John McCain – Arizona
Lindsey Graham – South Carolina
Dean Heller – Nevada
John Hoeven – North Dakota
Mark S. Kirk – Illinois
Patrick J. Toomey – Pennsylvania
Roger Wicker -Mississippi

mons meg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I keep trying to tell people look at that list...it doesn't make sense for those guys to all vote the same way unless there's some overarching strategy. Flake voting with McCain???

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I keep trying to tell people look at that list...it doesn't make sense for those guys to all vote the same way unless there's some overarching strategy. Flake voting with McCain???

<sarcasm>you're just crazy, this is business as usual....something about tinfoil hats....</sarcasm>

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
The very basic part that utterly, and completely, blows my mind is that there is still NO @$#%(*YI@P#$*%)(*ing bill!

What are they debating? Where's the text? What would they be voting on?

It's unreal. We have some titles, and some outline headings, and you're supposed to debate and vote based on that?

Latest posts

Top Bottom