Conflicted.... Card #20

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I dont think I would unless we had a numbers, firepower, terrain, surprise advantage. Hopefully they would just move on or we would without confrontation.

Personally im not about rebuilding a community or civilization.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really don't know if I would, I think I'm inclined to agree with Lurker on this. Maybe you meet up with some like minded folks in bartertown, and cuss and discuss things. I just wouldn't be to keen on strolling on in to someones place anymore than I would want them walking in to mine.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would weigh the pro's and the con's.... are they close to us? would it benefit both parties? would we be stronger? having allies in this situation might be a good thing but they would be heavily vetted!

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Describe how you would approach other survival groups after the collapse.

I keep thinking about this one.
Like the title of the game says, I'm conflicted.

Early on, I'm probably more likely to be bugging in that bugging out.
So, my early contacts with "survival groups" will probably be with my neighbors.
And it would probably be more of a mutual protection/neighborhood watch sort of thing.
Trying to see who is staying around, who has some form of protection, etc.
With the right people and plan, I think my general neighborhood could be defended early on unless we are talking about a very large group.
With that said, my early contacts would be door to door.
Networking the neighbors.

If we are talking about much longer into the fray, well then it would depend on a lot of factors.
If I'm alone, I'd want to know as much about this other group as possible.
I don't think I'd just wander in and say "howdy".
I might leave a message and a "meet me at this place at this time with this many people".
Then watch to see how they decided to meet me.

If I have family with me, it would depend on how many people are involved.

If this is the contractor who took over my bugout location, well that's a different story.

Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom