Conflicted.... Card #7

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh hell no.

Whatever it takes, he will leave or die. As mentioned above... if he is asking permission to stay on and contribute, then we can examine the merits of that scenario. But anyone who wants to presume to utilize my preparations and keep me and my family from doing so just marked themselves as "the enemy". Get out or die. Whether it's today, tomorrow or 6 months from now, when you come outside to empty a refuse bin or get fresh air, I will drop you. Then the remaining people inside will have the same options.

Unacceptable.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It took 7 cards but we finally have a consensus. Yalls commin around. Maybe if yall dont eat much and ya can shoot straight, we could live in the same proximity. Work a deal or something.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think alot of us here could make one helluva TEOTWAWKI community, actually. We've got a great cross-section of the workforce and some seriously talented individuals, and it seems most people here have the mentality of wanting to pull their weight.

I'd be in.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've thought the same thing, Danny. For quite a while, in fact. I gotta say there are a LOT of OSA members who live around me and GC. (Color me surprised! LOL) I think we could make a go of it ... and if not we could sure take a lot of the bastards with us before we gave up the ghost. :P

I'm still working on GC to let me get an acreage when he retires. :naughty: I may have to just use "my" money and get 5 or 10 acres anyway ... we could use it for hunting and taking weekend trips to "get away" even if we never put a building on it ... :rubhands: I wouldn't mind putting a food plot and a pond on a little piece of land ...

But back on topic ... He wouldn't like my response to his "statements" ... :grumble: Actually, he'd probably not like my response to even seeing his sorry ass on my property. As far as I'm concerned he is a thief ... I don't really care for thieves ... :grumble:

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've thought the same thing, Danny. For quite a while, in fact. I gotta say there are a LOT of OSA members who live around me and GC. (Color me surprised! LOL) I think we could make a go of it ... and if not we could sure take a lot of the bastards with us before we gave up the ghost. :P

I'm still working on GC to let me get an acreage when he retires. :naughty: I may have to just use "my" money and get 5 or 10 acres anyway ... we could use it for hunting and taking weekend trips to "get away" even if we never put a building on it ... :rubhands: I wouldn't mind putting a food plot and a pond on a little piece of land ...

Opps ... back on topic ... He wouldn't like my response to his "statements" ... :grumble:

Ya know ive been wantin to say that for a long time.

Back on topic, cant wait for card #8.

IronMLS72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Society has collapsed. You are well prepared because you've invested a lot of money on your bug-out location and supplies. A local contractor who worked on your property has occupied your shelter with his family before your arrival. He said that your retreat was the only safe place he knew, and that some of his co-workers would probably show up as well. He wants what's best for his family and is uncertain he want's to let you in.
How would you take control of this situation?
Can't stand rude behavior in a man, won't tolerate it. My bug out location is for my family's safety and that's whose going to be using it. He has already shown untrustworthy behavior with his comments....He's expired.
I would also look at the local Carpenter as someone who would turn on my family if I was out of the picture, he's out of luck. As for the rest of the squatters, I guess it would be based on everything else??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't stand rude behavior in a man, won't tolerate it. My bug out location is for my family's safety and that's whose going to be using it. He has already shown untrustworthy behavior with his comments....He's expired.
I would also look at the local Carpenter as someone who would turn on my family if I was out of the picture, he's out of luck. As for the rest of the squatters, I guess it would be based on everything else??

Well said.

761mph

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
he's already shown his concern for safety for his family and buddies
unless you have a large "family" yourself you'll always be a minority in his eyes
who's to say he wouldn't let you join his group just to get your supplies you've bugged out with then dispose of you and your family
the place will more than likely be hounded constantly by his buddies's buddies's buddies etc.
ask him to leave, if he doesn't burn it down
if he leaves, salvage anything of value and destroy the building,.......... it's tainted, and isn't secret anymore

IronMLS72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, with your post to the first question you say you would be burning your shelter if asking squatters to leave your shelter did not work, so your family can do what then?

To each there own I guess.

Latest posts

Top Bottom