Conflicted.... Card #7

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think alot of us here could make one helluva TEOTWAWKI community, actually. We've got a great cross-section of the workforce and some seriously talented individuals, and it seems most people here have the mentality of wanting to pull their weight.

I'd be in.

Where do I sign up?

toehanus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This scenario reinforces my mentality on keeping my mouth shut about what I do and do not have. Even if somebody didn't beat you to your hidey-hole, if they know about it they will show up. The. There will be the expectation of joining you or taking over your stash. While you most likely could fend off one family trying to take over, there is a limit as to how large a force you could defend against. The more people that know what you got, the closer you get to that limit.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
This scenario reinforces my mentality on keeping my mouth shut about what I do and do not have. Even if somebody didn't beat you to your hidey-hole, if they know about it they will show up. The. There will be the expectation of joining you or taking over your stash. While you most likely could fend off one family trying to take over, there is a limit as to how large a force you could defend against. The more people that know what you got, the closer you get to that limit.

I would expect that bodies piled up on the perimeter might be a deterrent... just me, though.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1. I don't need a 'contractor' to build my bug out location.
2. Arriving and finding 'squatters' would not begin with much 'civil' conversation.
3. Leaving the squatters alive, in a SHTF scenario, is just asking for more trouble. Bodies hanging around the property lines should deter all but the most hostile and they would be dealt with in similar fashion.
4. OSA'rs knowing the secret password would be welcomed in, as they would NOT be 'squatting' to begin with.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry , but first in is .."the owner", remember "the situation".

If we can come to an agreement, so be it, other than that...repel ALL invaders.... ;)

Thats why listing your stocks , storages , supplys, just makes You a target.
OR Finding a Fully stocked...refuge, who knows if the Originator even made it out.

Yes , it is a" Plan" for Many, not saying its right , But there It is...Good Luck

Remember there are those out there that only have a Plan to .Collect what is there>

Latest posts

Top Bottom