Crawfish Restaurant in MWC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

.45Fats

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would love to hear the deets.

What'd you have?
What do they offer?
How were the prices?
Any hot chicks working the counter?

ok now that that time sink TV show is over back to important fat guy stuff. Food!

We ordered 3 lbs of crawfish in mild, medium, and hot. mild is pretty flavorless, medium has flavor but no spice hot has a little bit of heat to it but nothing to worry about.
They offer seasoning in Garlic Lemon, Lemon pepper and Kitchen Sink (as in includes everything) We only ordered the kitchen sink variety. Also got corn on the cob, a little over cook in the bag but the seasonings made it taste amazing. and the Smoked Sausage, this is the one item I would definitely recommend passing on. it was cooked in the same back as the crawfish, but it's just plain run o the mill johnson's smoked sausage and for the cost you can throw in another pound of crawfish or an order of potatoes and corn.

They also offered several fried sides including Okra, french fries, cajun fries, veggie fries and calamari, fried. Raw oysters were also available as an appetizer though I didn't try them as I've never been a fan.

For the other main shellfish they offered shrimp, king crab snow crab and blue crab, all marked as market value prices.
In regards to price it was 8.99 /lb for the crawfish or the sausage the sides were all around $5-6, corn and potates were about $3/2.

not the cheapest meal but not too terrible for quality food.

in regards to your last question...eh the scenery was a little lacking.

Slack

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stopped by there today for lunch. The Pho Air One has changed names (and owners?), and is now called Golden Phoenix. According to my buddy it is still a Pho place not chinese. The crawfish place is where the Sushi bar used to be. As mentioned before, the Golden Phoenix and Crawfish (Daddyz?) are part of the same business and you can also order off of either menu. The crawfish place only has about 4 or 5 tables, and a bar. No beer for me today, but it would have probably been good with the meal.

.45Fats gave you the menu rundown so I will skip that, though I think lobster was also on the menu. We had a pound of crawdads, medium, with the "kitchen sink" seasoning and the cajun fries. It was very spicy, gently hot, but lots of flavors. I enjoyed the meal, but eating crawfish is too much work. Next time I am ordering shrimp, less work, more meat and probably a better canvas for their excellent seasoning. Next time I am going to dump the bag O juices over my fries right off the bat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom