Create a "Keep in the Car" Lawbook???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OMGosh, you guys are a riot.

ANOTHER attorney story ... One of the guys I worked for specialized in sex crimes and drug charges ... He had clients from all over the country (imagine that) who travelled through Oklahoma regularly (imagine that). Upon receiving his $10000 retainer I sent every single one of them a letter that stated in a great deal of legalese ... "Don't argue with the officer ... that is MY job ..."

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the idea might be a good one, but the problem is if you ever needed to reference your data, I believe you have begun a fight that you will not win, at least for the time. Good luck though!

LtCCMPUnit42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
More times than not, cops don't want to know the story af why you were screwing up, they don't care. But most people are going to give thier story anyway, and it's usually b.s. Miss Badge Bunny is right, the less you say the better. It gives us less to pick apart. I'v seen a whole lot more people talk themselves into a ticket than talk themselves out.
I did chase a guy all the way to his house one time for speeding and careless driving. After I got him out of his car, he crapped in his pants, and very shortly thereafter, explained to me that was why he was in such a hurry. I felt sorry for him and let him go while trying not to laugh in his face. I figure that he had a bad enough day.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
More times than not, cops don't want to know the story af why you were screwing up, they don't care. But most people are going to give thier story anyway, and it's usually b.s. Miss Badge Bunny is right, the less you say the better. It gives us less to pick apart. I'v seen a whole lot more people talk themselves into a ticket than talk themselves out.
I did chase a guy all the way to his house one time for speeding and careless driving. After I got him out of his car, he crapped in his pants, and very shortly thereafter, explained to me that was why he was in such a hurry. I felt sorry for him and let him go while trying not to laugh in his face. I figure that he had a bad enough day.

maybe he has IBS and was trying to get home to the pooper

Latest posts

Top Bottom