Crystal Lake Archery Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've heard of Crystal Lake Archery Club, but I can't seem to find any accurate description of where the heck it is. I know that Arrowhead Archery in Del City is associated with them, but they don't have any sort of address or directions to the place on their website. Does anyone here have an address or GPS coordinates or some sort of secret handshake that I need to know in order to find out where this place is?

Thanks in advance,
Beardking

intohuntin

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I found that article and those directions. The only thing is that if I follow those directions on Google Maps, it looks like I end up in a trailer park.

Crystal Lake.jpg

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look further north on Google Maps. The trailer park is not SW 15th street.
Other side of river.

Well there ya go. I just assumed (yeah, I know) that the road closest to directly across the street from where 15th runs into Macarthur (coming from the east) would be 15th as well. Thank you very much. Apparently I was never going to figure that out on my own. :-)

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ended up going out to Crystal Lake yesterday evening. It's a pretty nice setup. They have a couple of bays with targets set at different yardages (10 to 50+, I only shot at the 10 and 20 because I'm getting used to my recurve). They also have a pretty cool tower that you can shoot out of to resemble shooting out of a stand (be sure to take your safety harness, you are supposed to have it on anytime you shoot from there). They have a donation box at the gate and I typically would have thrown in a few bucks, but I didn't know it was there and I had no cash. :buttkick:

I plan on going out there more between now and Oct. 16th - 18th, if for no other reason than because it will allow me to shoot without having to look for the poop mines that I have to contend with in my back yard. Mostly, though, so I can shoot past 10 yards.

Latest posts

Top Bottom