Debt Free

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OSU Bowhunter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The fiance and I have been taking Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University for the last 12 weeks so we can get on the same page financially before the marriage. Well tonight I made the last payment on my student loans. It feels great to be free of my loans only 5 months after graduating and starting my career. It definately wasn't easy, and the classifieds section on here was pretty tempting, but I held out and got it done.

N2Guns

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The fiance and I have been taking Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University for the last 12 weeks so we can get on the same page financially before the marriage. Well tonight I made the last payment on my student loans. It feels great to be free of my loans only 5 months after graduating and starting my career. It definately wasn't easy, and the classifieds section on here was pretty tempting, but I held out and got it done.

wow! that's wonderful! I've been out for 14 years and am STILL paying! Granted some of it is for my daughters, but it stinks to owe the man just the same! I may just check into Dave Ramsay. I bought the books, but they didn't do any good. Could it be that they just sat on the shelf??? lol

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love debt. You enjoy not having student loans, I'll enjoy all the cool $#!^ I bought from the classifieds. :P

J/K man. I'm working toward it as best I can. Not Dave's plan, but I'm paying stuff off and don't plan on anything new.

Latest posts

Top Bottom