Don’t deal with this guy he’s a liar and a welcher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a guy a few weeks ago message me about a wtb add and send pics of a glock frame. I accepted his offer and tried to make a deal. He said he was to busy for weeks and wanted to mail it to me. I explained that was illegal and all communications ended there on his part.... nice try fed boi

That's right...handguns can't be mailed by a non-FFL holder. But they can be shipped by other common carrier (the carrier may have restrictions...but it's not illegal).

Something most people don't know is it's legal to mail or ship a firearm (mail is OK for long guns, common carrier for handguns) to another resident in your home state. No need to go thru an FFL. Of course, the other normal stipulations about not knowingly transferring the gun to a prohibited person apply. It's just like a face-to-face without the driving involved.

Lucky

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We were all new at some point. I’ve said it in the past, ask if they can take a call. It’s a whole different ballgame, particularly with a new guy, if you can talk to them in person. If they are legit they will often say ‘sure’. You can get a vibe from them at that point.
If they are not legit, they often won’t even respond to the question.
If I haven’t dealt with someone before, I insist on a conversation. If I w dealt with them before, text is usually ok.
For the record, I have not had a single issue on OSA concerning transactions.
I’m choking, just a little.

Latest posts

Top Bottom