Finding Bigfoot on Animal Planet channel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghostrider

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone ever watch this show. Been watching it alot recently. You would think with all the technology we have that one would have been caught by now. I used to get into this stuff when I was a teenager but now I have my doubts, lol!

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
These shows just end up pissing me off. Shows like this and Monsterquest promise big things and then give you zilch in return. You'd think they would get proof of something, ANYTHING..but nooooo, always left holding the snipe bag.

jc5420

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SPOILER ALERT!! They don't find anything :crying:

Maybe the super secret government already as bigfoot captured and are keeping it from us? Maybe we should get another Consperacy Theory show back on TV and have more idiots on Ancient Aliens.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is one of the funniest shows on tv!! These people are clowns, roaming around in the night banging rocks together and doing "bigfoot calls" LMAO!!
In the eyes of the two dudes on this show, everything is bigfoot related, proof of bigfoot, bigfoot behavior or something else way the hell out in left field

Jujen Kai

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the eyes of the two dudes on this show, everything is bigfoot related, proof of bigfoot, bigfoot behavior or something else way the hell out in left field

THIS.

They hear a twig snap: "I think that's a 'squatch."
They find bones in a forest: "Bones don't break like that in nature. A Sasquatch kills deer by grabbing their hind leg and twisting 'til it snaps..."
Unexplained noise? "Oh man! A 'squatch is following us!"
The trained biologist on your team tells you why your theory doesn't make sense? "She just doesn't see it, but she will!"
Random people give you a story about what they saw? "I believe he's telling the truth about his encounter. He doesn't seem the type to make it up..."

At least TRY to be pseudo-scientific.

Latest posts

Top Bottom