Florida school shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sure about that?
Its an election year. The dims don't want republicans to pass anything that they think they might pass if they gain a majority in the house or senate. It would be the same as a defeat for them.
I personally don't see anything that will happen. Basically nothing has happened after every mass shooting.
Well I hope you are right. Prepare for the worst.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I understand your thoughts on this but it is what the Dems want. For us to sit around saying nothing will happen. Or little will. They don’t care if it’s a millimeter they gain they will continue until they have reached the end zone. Will we just sit here while the government takes and takes from us? When will it be enough for us to say Forget it? Another awb, NICS overhaul, magazine ban, etc. ? If the 2A isn’t worth fighting for even to death then we might as well just turn our guns in and give up. Great men and women have died so we have the freedoms we do. And I’ll be darned if I will just sit here saying nothing will happen and do nothing. Get in the fight guys!!

Nothing in my post said that I'm just going to just sit idle. Just my prediction of what would happen.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This morning on CBS news, among all the anti gun protest coverage, they showed a small child holding a sign saying something about the NRA.
Small children are being taught to hate me. Hate who I am, what I value, my way of life.

Yesterday a co-worker who is gay was talking about how proud he was of the Olympic skaters that are openly gay, and how that is what it takes to normalize something; positive portrayal of people. (please don't make this a thread about gay people)

The opposite is happening with firearms owners. You won't find a positive word about firearms owners anywhere on the MSM, at least that I've seen.
Tucker was right, it's class warfare.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I personally don't see anything that will happen. Basically nothing has happened after every mass shooting.
The elections to come will be all about Trump. The Left hates him, and they also hate the people who voted for him, and the things those Trump voters stand for. They have been protesting, organizing, and fund-raising since Election Night. This time will be different.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://therightscoop.com/teachers-facebook-rant-about-gun-control-goes-viral/
Teacher’s Facebook rant about gun control goes VIRAL!!
FEB. 17, 2018 1:18 PM BY SOOPERMEXICAN

lack of available care for the mental health issues,

Again it was reported that the shooter was under mental health treatment. He was found to be stable and "was receiving adequate care from a mental health counselor". So that begs the question what more is needed in this area?
http://www.tulsaworld.com/homepagel...cle_1ab512c1-2cbd-57c7-afcd-a436b832ef4e.html

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The good need to carry equal or better tools than the evil. When good people are limited, evil people will prevail. Good people abide the law - even, unfortunately, when the law is wrong. Evil people have no regard for the law. A superior position should never be available to evil people!

Woody

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I honestly don't think anything will happen, unless it's by executive order. At most I see the legal age for a long gun purchase to rise to 21yo. Congress will do little to nothing. The Dems could have done something years ago when they had the super majority and Obama at the helm......and still nothing. The Florida teens that are being vocal, I'm proud of them for speaking up, but the entitlement attitude and making demands of lawmakers and Trump are childish, because that's what they are. Yes they've seen a lot, experienced a lot, but emotions and adrenaline are leading the charge still, not to make light of that, but that's the reality of it. IMO after a few weeks go by, Spring Break occurs, and March 24th comes around, the student March on Washington will have lost some steam, and we'll look back on it like we do the Women's March last January. David Hogg, Cameron Kasky, and Emma Gonzalaz.........they remind me of young Bill and Hillary, and a young Barak in old video clips.
What good will an EO do?

Latest posts

Top Bottom