Florida school shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Dems don't want to ban guns, or even significantly change gun laws. If they did, they would have done it when Obama had control of Senate and House. It is only a political issue they use to divide the country and therefore voters. We may see age requirements be debated, may see AR/AK ban debated, may even see bump-stock ban discussed, but I can't see any of it getting past that point. Now, that doesn't mean we should sit back and do nothing. Just the opposite. Letters and emails do have some effect, but go visit our Senators and Representatives, and calmly, intelligently present our views. Getting pissy with them will only show just how correct the left is when they describe us. Show a little class, and we'll score some points.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Dems don't want to ban guns, or even significantly change gun laws. If they did, they would have done it when Obama had control of Senate and House. It is only a political issue they use to divide the country and therefore voters. We may see age requirements be debated, may see AR/AK ban debated, may even see bump-stock ban discussed, but I can't see any of it getting past that point. Now, that doesn't mean we should sit back and do nothing. Just the opposite. Letters and emails do have some effect, but go visit our Senators and Representatives, and calmly, intelligently present our views. Getting pissy with them will only show just how correct the left is when they describe us. Show a little class, and we'll score some points.
I respectfully disagree. I understand that the Dems had control but don’t you have to have a two thirds majority to get a vote passed? Maybe they didn’t have the votes. I believe 100% that the left wants to ban guns. They know that is the only thing keeping them from having the absolute power that they want so bad. They are playing a long strategic game of chess. The left are cowards and won’t come out and say they want to ban guns. They won’t admit anything like that. Instead they try and convince people they support the 2A when in actuality they don’t. If it takes them 50 years to achieve their goal of disarmament then they will make incremental moves inching towards their dreams of a no gun utopia in which they have all the power. And it seems to me that no one really takes the fix NICS bill seriously. That bill will be detrimental to us. They may try and stick me on the prohibited list because of certain medicines I take. It is one of the most dangerous bills I have seen in years.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom