Go freakin figure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go to make a sale to an OSA member and get hit while turning - the other driver says "it's your fault" to which I denied as she hit me. I go ahead and call it in they realize this, pick up the pieces to their car SWITCH DRIVERS and leave. Gave me plenty of time to get their tag number though. Police finally show up I let them know the situation; give the officer the tag number and of course they bought the car from a shady lot didn't update the tags and have no insurance.

Minimal damage to my truck - minor ding and some rubbing as they caught me barely on the tail end of the truck.

I will say the Bethany Police Officer was very nice and apologetic for taking so long to get there. I'd say response time was about 5-10 minutes. Great guy to deal with, but go figure I wasn't carrying so didn't get to give the speech. That'll teach me huh?

So people in my area keep an eye out for a white lincoln town car with a busted driverside headlight tag 277AUH

Last edited by a moderator:

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom