Go freakin figure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know ... I did the same thing when that guy hit us last year ... It was like "Seriously?? There is not a car moving for 10 miles all around us and some jerk HITS us??"

WTF is wrong with people??

no idea...I really wonder sometimes. If you see somebody in front of you turning why would you drive into them? Towncar vs f150 hmm let's think about this.

Last edited by a moderator:

VitruvianDoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And thats when I'd be a and disable the car if I can. They try to leave, I either follow or block it. I dealt with a hit and run that the Edmond Police blew off only to have the person get in a more severe wreck half an hour later. Drunk driver left my place of work and backed into my car upon which I called them in for being drunk and driving and the hit and run and Edmond said it would be a while till they could get some one over. When the cop finally showed up (hour later) and I gave him plates, he said that the driver t-boned someone after leaving the scene of my wreck. blah.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And thats when I'd be a and disable the car if I can. They try to leave, I either follow or block it. I dealt with a hit and run that the Edmond Police blew off only to have the person get in a more severe wreck half an hour later. Drunk driver left my place of work and backed into my car upon which I called them in for being drunk and driving and the hit and run and Edmond said it would be a while till they could get some one over. When the cop finally showed up (hour later) and I gave him plates, he said that the driver t-boned someone after leaving the scene of my wreck. blah.

I would have but I pulled up to clear the way as I knew the damage was minor and had at least 1 witness onsite...I wasn't going to be liable for disabling their vehicle

the fact they switched drivers tell me the individual probably wasn't licensed and them leaving solidified the fact they didn't have insurance.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Zombie, where did this happen? Was it a white trash couple, with the chick driving?

I only ask, because around 11 this morning I seen a lincoln towncar, just south of 16th and rockwell, driving like idiots..

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Zombie, where did this happen? Was it a white trash couple, with the chick driving?

I only ask, because around 11 this morning I seen a lincoln towncar, just south of 16th and rockwell, driving like idiots..

was a lady driving but not a white couple...btw since I am guessing you deliver for UPS did you happen to deliver between 23rd and 30th off Council today?

Latest posts

Top Bottom