Go freakin figure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
no, I work 23 street though

You delivered to the Vet Clinic at 23rd and Council one day when GlockGirl and I were in there picking SoonerDVM up for lunch, I think.

I have an issue with 1 driver specifically (on many levels) - so you really have my curiosity now though

Your UPS driver is my UPS driver, I think. I don't have any problems with the UPS driver ... the USPS guy is a WHOLE 'nuther story though ... *%)U#(*#)*% MF'r ... :angry3:

I miss the old mailman ... he retired, but he lives up by the lake.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You delivered to the Vet Clinic at 23rd and Council one day when GlockGirl and I were in there picking SoonerDVM up for lunch, I think.

Your UPS driver is my UPS driver, I think. I don't have any problems with the UPS driver ... the USPS guy is a WHOLE 'nuther story though ... *%)U#(*#)*% MF'r ... :angry3:

I miss the old mailman ... he retired, but he lives up by the lake.

is that what happened to him? I didn't think he was quite retirement age as I figured he was maybe early 50s.... The UPS driver I have an issue with is my old room mate who owes me money and a nice chunk of it.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
is that what happened to him? I didn't think he was quite retirement age as I figured he was maybe early 50s.... The UPS driver I have an issue with is my old room mate who owes me money and a nice chunk of it.

His wife was sick and he had a lot of time built up so he just called it in. I can't stand the new guy ... It's a long story but he was talking **** to me about Jackie one day. Yeah ...

I had a little visit with the Postmaster and got it straightened out but his day is coming ... I may not be there to see it but I know it'll happen. He's a SOB of the highest order ...

Oh ... I see about the UPS guy ... want me to let you know next time I order something? LOL

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
His wife was sick and he had a lot of time built up so he just called it in. I can't stand the new guy ... It's a long story but he was talking **** to me about Jackie one day. Yeah ...

I had a little visit with the Postmaster and got it straightened out but his day is coming ... I may not be there to see it but I know it'll happen. He's a SOB of the highest order ...

Oh ... I see about the UPS guy ... want me to let you know next time I order something? LOL

I'm ordering plenty here lately getting boxes, and packages delivered and shipping.

no elwood my old room mate is a UPS driver that occasionally runs this neighborhood...he is also prior service

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never had a room mate, just a crazy lady..

And BB, I don't remember that delivery, but I do remember you from the mosin group buy!!

LOL ... and that Mechanicalmehem fella who bought all those guns!! Haha! Yeah, I didn't realize it was you at the vet clinic until I saw you at the Mosin buy ... small world, huh??

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let your insurance company know what happened. Take copies of the accident report and photographs of your car and any other information you have to the Financial Responsibility section at DPS at NE 36 & MLK and tell them it was a hit & run. They should be able to track the car down as soon as a title change takes place and they buy a new tag.

My car was involved in a similar incident. It took a few months, but I got a call from DPS saying that the car had been found and the drivers license of the owner had been suspended and they sent a Trooper to the house to get the car tags off the car since they didn't have insurance.

Latest posts

Top Bottom