Good Nonstick Frying Pan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let me say... I'm a fairly expert, quite old, cook. I know about my cookware. I know about cast iron, stainless, etc, etc. I know what I need. I need a very large, non stick skillet with a lid. I'm tired of pans I get at WM, Sams, or Costco that warp after a few uses. I want a heavy bottom, non stick, very large, skillet with a lid. That's tough to GOOGLE or find on Amazon.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let me say... I'm a fairly expert, quite old, cook. I know about my cookware. I know about cast iron, stainless, etc, etc. I know what I need. I need a very large, non stick skillet with a lid. I'm tired of pans I get at WM, Sams, or Costco that warp after a few uses. I want a heavy bottom, non stick, very large, skillet with a lid. That's tough to GOOGLE or find on Amazon.
Well, you haven't exactly said any of the aforementioned ones aren't what you're after so how does anyone know what to post?

Google searched "large non stick skillet with lid" and get many, many hits. How about this one? Weighs almost 6 pounds and 6 qts.

https://www.williams-sonoma.com/pro...CkLyknXcfojvN3vsDtWrTkqL0ivSPuBhoCN1cQAvD_BwE

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is my absolute go-to pan in recent years:

1724773719640.jpeg

XDTime

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hear differing things about Calphalon. Any reviews by you on that?
Well, you haven't exactly said any of the aforementioned ones aren't what you're after so how does anyone know what to post?

Google searched "large non stick skillet with lid" and get many, many hits. How about this one? Weighs almost 6 pounds and 6 qts.

https://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/all-clad-ns-plus-essential-pan/?catalogId=79&sku=9582246&cm_ven=PLA&cm_cat=Google&cm_pla=Cookware > Saute & Essential Pans&cm_ite=9582246_14571727833_aud-868821414659:pla-1418851105621&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjw8rW2BhAgEiwAoRO5rAOppwjeoNnC-k5XP4oFfkCkLyknXcfojvN3vsDtWrTkqL0ivSPuBhoCN1cQAvD_BwE
EXACTLY what what my dilemma is! There are too many pans and no idea if they are what I want. Amazon is ripe with fake reviews lately. My biggest issue is the heavy bottom thing. Like I said...warping is a big issue these days when the .gov is limiting us to electric and induction stoves those asshats can "trust" us with.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please...no preaching to me about whatever you know about cooking. I know what I want and I'm sure after my years on this Earth, you aren't telling me about anything. I'm seriously not trying to be a dick. I just want to know about specifically what I asked.
Who TF is preaching to you? I see several folks offering up what you asked about so yeah you're being a dick.

Latest posts

Top Bottom