Gotta love the SHTF threads!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryP

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SHTF..
Funny thing about this subject is that folks seldom state just what exactly what this would be.
Given the number of different circumstances that could possibly occur, the solutions for them might vary quite a bit.
Some are always going to the cabin in the hills to ride it out..
Quite a few of the things that might occur will result in the "powers that be" locking you down right where you are,
in other words you wont be able to go anywhere.
Or it maybe too risky to go out and about.
Mostly, my crew will sit tight and watch the show.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
SHTF..
Funny thing about this subject is that folks seldom state just what exactly what this would be.
Given the number of different circumstances that could possibly occur, the solutions for them might vary quite a bit.
Some are always going to the cabin in the hills to ride it out..
Quite a few of the things that might occur will result in the "powers that be" locking you down right where you are,
in other words you wont be able to go anywhere.
Or it maybe too risky to go out and about.
Mostly, my crew will sit tight and watch the show.

I like the ones who couldnt run for 200yds without collapsing and still shoot cup and saucer.

Like the best thing for your survival is to stockpile ammo and get a water purifier....

You can start by the burger out of your mouth, fata$$!

:flamed:

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the ones who couldnt run for 200yds without collapsing and still shoot cup and saucer.

Like the best thing for your survival is to stockpile ammo and get a water purifier....

LOL. Epic win

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

You forgot having stockpiles of MRE's

:homer:

Latest posts

Top Bottom