Gotta love the SHTF threads!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the ones who couldnt run for 200yds without collapsing and still shoot cup and saucer.

Hey, I might resemble that comment.......but I shoot better prone anyway:D

You can start by the burger out of your mouth, fata$$!

I'm gonna remind you of this the next time I pick you up a number 2 from Braum's on the way out to your place :lmfao:

These threads crack me up, some of the lists I've seen you couldn't fit all the crap on em in a U-haul truck.

Survival=
50% mental
40% physical
10% stuff

just my 2 cents worth

BravoOne

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Watch "The Road" for a good depiction of how crappy life will be after something apocalyptic. People can hide away all the ammo in the world, but their money would be better spent on other things already mentioned - water treatment systems and some type of food and power supply. And then you are rooted to wherever you are at. Then, and only then, would lots of ammo be handy, but lets face it, defending yourself and property would be near impossible against a determined, starving horde of people. Survival would require cooperation with others.....

This pretty much sums it up... I think it's very important to have a network of people with various skill-sets that you can team up with in these situations... Become proficient in self-sustainment and have the ability to defend yourself from those who would take it by force... I don't care how large the force is I'm not just gonna lay down and take it...

Aside from that make sure you have enough ammo...
I really mean it...

What're you gonna do when the zombies come?!? ;)

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got a shotgun rifle and a 4-wheel drive.:hithead:

Attachments

• Burtgummerreal1.jpg
    Burtgummerreal1.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 201
  • Tremors4019.jpg
    Tremors4019.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 198
  • TremorsWOG.jpg
    TremorsWOG.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 165

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hey, I might resemble that comment.......but I shoot better prone anyway:D

I'm gonna remind you of this the next time I pick you up a number 2 from Braum's on the way out to your place :lmfao:

These threads crack me up, some of the lists I've seen you couldn't fit all the crap on em in a U-haul truck.

Survival=
50% mental
40% physical
10% stuff

just my 2 cents worth

Ha!
Let the record show I was thinking of no one in particular when I wrote that!

:hithead:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can start by the burger out of your mouth, fata$$!

Seriously though, I can't tell you the amount of times I thought this when I heard someone talking about SHTF and they looked like they couldn't make it 100yds without dropping dead.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can ask around to all the other folks on here who have spent time in the US Army, and Marines what its like to march 12, 26, 40 miles with 65 to 95 pounds, sometimes more, in their ruck, lug two to three canteens of water, webgear, rifle, and ask them how easy it was. I don't think to many of them, myself included, are going to state "Man that was fun, when can we do it again"!!!

You forgot the waist deep swamps, and 2 foot deep mud.

Latest posts

Top Bottom