Have you ever bought a gun that the majority of guntubers/influencers didn't like?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greytdanehouse

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Which Turkish bullpup mag fed shotgun would that be? I've looked at a few of those and I'm always leary if them, but dang if I don't want one.
It's the GFZ from G-Force Arms. It was on sale for like $199 with a couple extra magazines. Hard to pass up. I've also heard about some reliability issues with the Turkish guns, but mine seems to be holding up OK after a couple hundred rounds. Mostly buck shot and bird shot.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My first pistol was a Taurus PT145, loved that little thing. Had to sell it when I was unemployed for a bit.
Oh no. no no no. That was the first gun I bought and the first I got rid of. Second pistol was a Beretta PX4 and I don't have a single regret on that purchase.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I bought 2 ar-15 that I wish I never had. Hate the fit and feel. I just can't like them. Wished I could get rid of them.
Even the cool guns in the safe distance themselves from them.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a Glock 44 (22lr) when they first came out. I bought it simply because I carry glocks often and wanted it is a practice pistol.

After purchasing it I jumped online and found that much of the reviews and guntubers were saying how unreliable it was, jammomatic, and the 10rnd mags were boring, etc…

Hell it’s been the most reliable semi auto .22 pistol Ive ever owned! Eats cheap bulk ammo like crazy. Easy to clean. Thousands of rounds later I still love it

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Back in 1978, I turned 21 and bought my first handgun. The “influencers” at the time were all the LEO’s that worked for my father and they all questioned me on “why” I bought a 45ACP Browning BDA.

Still have that Browning BDA (with the original box and owner’s manual). Great gun.

JokerofDeath

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The same internet influencers that can’t hit a target without optics or are too hyper focused on posting draw speed drills in complete battle rattle? Lol nah, I buy what I like and suggest you do the same. I still run a Glock 19 despite all the Sig fanboys out there. Typically those dudes are pushing what their sponsors want them to NOT the truth. Now regarding the PSA Dagger, when you receive it CHECK EVERYTHING before you shoot it! PSA has been known for not so great QC, however once you get it figured out you should be fine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom