Have You Noticed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually this is one of the few forums that one can speak openly. So, complaints? As firearms owners we do have many. I have felt like I have had a target on my back since 2008 until 2016, and even that was definitely not a smooth ride. Firearms owners (and those most passionate about firearms) in general are seeing this nation going in the wrong direction in many ways. I have found most to be smart and have strong opinions , and in spite of not agreeing with found most to be polite and interesting folks. Yes, we complain, now suck it up and stop complaining about it, respectfully.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Michelle Obama No GIF by Election 2016

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh come on y’all it isn’t all complaints! There is good info and good conversation around here. Occasional good deals in the classifieds too. Sure, there’s a hefty amount of bishing and moaning… but you can always just scroll past it. Heck maybe even start a thread or conversation of your own that isn’t just complaining lol

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For all you people complaining about the complaining or people complaining about the complaining I just want you to know I wasn’t complaining about any complaining because I think Americans should be able to complain if they have complaints or complaints about complaints.

Edited to add: if you have any complaints about my complaining or my complaining about complaints take your complaints to the complaint department.

Latest posts

Top Bottom