HB2021: Oklahoma Firearms Freedom Act

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flybeech

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I would love to have a lower engraved with "Made in OKLAHOMA"

Me too! I would be proud to see Made in Oklahoma emblazoned on the receiver.

Of course, this all presumes that we actually HAVE Second, Ninth and Tenth Amendments. After Montana declared that the Commerce Clause didn't apply to items that didn't cross state lines, the ATF quickly reminded Montana in an open letter that the Federal government controls all, and State's rights do not exist. The MSSA and others filed suit against Eric Holder and others and the court case is stuck somewhere in appeals. Since the central government can get unlimited money by calling the private Federal Reserve to print more from thin air and put it on our tab, it's pretty hard to fight a Goliath who only needs to put it's slaves deeper into debt, to keep us under their total control.

I'm hopeful that enough states will continue to push the States rights thing, maybe the bankers that own our politicians and government will back off. Now granted, most Americans have nearly infinite trust for the central government and the private Federal Reserve Bank that controls it, so these States rights tests will likely end in failure, but I do have a glimmer of hope that enough Americans will simply not submit themselves into continued servitude.

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone know what the status of this is?

Legislature has not gone into session yet. This won't get assigned a committee until next week.

Fear not though, as developments happen with the house and senate bills they will be posted. If it's not by me, someone will get it done I'm sure.

Just keep checking back in this thread or any other HBXXXX or SBXXXX thread you are interested in.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Legislature has not gone into session yet. This won't get assigned a committee until next week.

Fear not though, as developments happen with the house and senate bills they will be posted. If it's not by me, someone will get it done I'm sure.

Just keep checking back in this thread or any other HBXXXX or SBXXXX thread you are interested in.

Thanks hrdware! Your persistance is appreciated!

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
We ought to be contacting our local city and county elected officials requesting that they put forward resolutions endorsing the Firearms Freedom Act and calling for it's passage by the state legislature and the Governor. Plus, it would be a good litmus test to gauge local elected officials position on the 2nd amendment rights.

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We ought to be contacting our local city and county elected officials requesting that they put forward resolutions endorsing the Firearms Freedom Act and calling for it's passage by the state legislature and the Governor. Plus, it would be a good litmus test to gauge local elected officials position on the 2nd amendment rights.

Even though this might get you a gauge on the second amendment rights of your local officials, it really doesn't have any effect on laws that are passed. The state has preemption in all things firearm. The only thing localities can do is make ordinances regarding the discharge of firearms, and the ability to issue citations for improper transportation.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
Even though this might get you a gauge on the second amendment rights of your local officials, it really doesn't have any effect on laws that are passed. The state has preemption in all things firearm. The only thing localities can do is make ordinances regarding the discharge of firearms, and the ability to issue citations for improper transportation.

I know, that's why I called for a resolution and not an ordinance. Cities and Counties routinely do this to express their desire for or against legislation, appropriations, etc. in the state legislature.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom