HB2021: Oklahoma Firearms Freedom Act

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't know if this will have any relevance, but in the world of kit aircraft the gov says if the user builds 51% of the plane himself then he is the manufacturer.
Kit manufacturers design their kits around this rule, and can even have the gov certify the kit that way.

frankos72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't know if this will have any relevance, but in the world of kit aircraft the gov says if the user builds 51% of the plane himself then he is the manufacturer.
Kit manufacturers design their kits around this rule, and can even have the gov certify the kit that way.

Sweet! Some one send me a made in ok lower and I'll finally have a good reason to build my first ar... This one of course will be a short barreled version, with a mio suppressor to go along with it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

808racer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Working on it now! Working on some engineering improvements...need to work out the business case and confirm that it makes sense (and dollars)

x_co_szCW_.jpg

x_co_szAd_.jpg

Are any guns "Made in Oklahoma"?

LL

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is great! But I would like to know also where it was voted on. Was it in committee? I don't see it being any further than that at this point. Hopefully it goes all the way and Fallin signs it. I would bet that she would.

Latest posts

Top Bottom