Here it goes again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hope they get you fixed up.

Be sure and check to make sure they know which leg needs operating on before they start.
My eye doctor got really pissed at me. He came in while I was waiting in pre-op and said "Now what are we doing this morning?" And I popped off "You tell me. You're the doctor." He looked at me, slid my chart outta off the table, looked at it and said "BlahBlahMedicalStuff" and I said "Yep! You ARE a good doctor after all." He told me later that he appreciated a smartass as much as anybody but it was early and I caught him offguard. Lol

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My eye doctor got really pissed at me. He came in while I was waiting in pre-op and said "Now what are we doing this morning?" And I popped off "You tell me. You're the doctor." He looked at me, slid my chart outta off the table, looked at it and said "BlahBlahMedicalStuff" and I said "Yep! You ARE a good doctor after all." He told me later that he appreciated a smartass as much as anybody but it was early and I caught him offguard. Lol
Not good to get your doctor pissed off! No! No!

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It gets real old brother... ongoing for like 6 years. I was healthy as a horse, strong as an ox and did whatever before.
I understand that one. I was 80 years old and could outpull that ox. Woke up one morning and Covid, spinal stenosis, Parkinson’s, a broken leg and old age had all stirred the pot together. Really screws up your life and doesn’t take long to do it.
It’s a long road back, but I plan to walk it. The alternative sucks.
See ya at the crossroads!

Latest posts

Top Bottom