Here we go. Good luck tonight.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Timer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had 80+ winds, and shingles all over. I had a metal cabinet it blew 50 foot out in the yard.
Now the water, that's another story, We live on top of a hill, and still have a 30' puddle in the front yard.
Glad for our shelter.

I will find out the rest of the story in the morning when I get out and look.

Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i53.photobucket.com_albums_g46_jckellison_9997C653_03F4_4EC0_Ba23d316ec6dc34aa2cd5888de6841a88.jpg

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was definitely a tornado in Moore and right at 4th and Broadway. Again! Went right over my house. I ducked into the shelter but before I did I saw the prettiest spot of sun and sky to my southwest I think I've ever seen. On top of me it looked like the whole friggin storm was rotating. I saw tree branches at several hundred feet and hauling ass so I did too. Happened to fast to get pics. Dammit

I gotta clean up my place again. Dammit.

And I got 5 fence panels down and broken. Dammit.

The back yard is a lake and I can't even fire up the generator. Dammit.

This **** is getting old...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was definitely a tornado in Moore and right at 4th and Broadway. Again! Went right over my house. I ducked into the shelter but before I did I saw the prettiest spot of sun and sky to my southwest I think I've ever seen. On top of me it looked like the whole friggin storm was rotating. I saw tree branches at several hundred feet and hauling ass so I did too. Happened to fast to get pics. Dammit

that sucks Brother.
Anything I can do to help?

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Wow.... just wow.

Hang in there Brother, tornado season is about over for another year.

Im sayin prayers constantly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom