How’s your Sex Life?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If those aren't real then she really got her money's worth for that surgical enhancment job.
This Lori Fullbright?

1724811738312.png

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I told you about my former wannabe girlfriend who was following me around in Kansas. I was 24 and she was 16 and I swear looked like this. I came really damn close to ruining my life. She even tried to seduce me while babysitting for me. I had the kid when my wife left me after I filed for divorce for infidelity. This girl was a local waitress and was warm for my form. Damn! If she was just a bit older or I was a whole lot younger, Damn!

girl wow wow.JPG

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A friend asked me, "You been gettin any on the side?"

I said, "It's been so long I never even knew they moved it."
This could also go in the thread about overheard at a gun shop.

Years ago this older gentleman was telling the owner of the gun shop that he had made his wife really mad, twice.
The customer said his wife got mad about something and she cut him off.
The guy said it had been so long, he didn't even realize she had cut him off -- and she got even madder about that.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, no! everything I've heard from OKies is they learned to F*** at all the Summer church camps they attened as teenagers.
Yep. You know when the Director of the church camp testifies under oath that he believes 13 year old kids can give consent I believe you have identified the problem.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sex? I think I remember that word from somewhere. Oh well, must have been something I saw on the internet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom