How old do you think you’ll live to?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't read any of the previous post.

Very depressing to think about living at an older age.
I purposefully avoid thinking about it although I try to live my life so that others will not have a hard time caring for me when I am old and feeble.
I see how much of a burden being disabled is on others who are caring for them.
I really do not want to live to be old, and the fact that this country is gone to shite, really? Who wants to enjoy this for many more years?

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could loose 25 and maybe 50- can't get my mind right- probably what will get me- old heart will quit puttin up with my fat ass
My family mostly depends on heart attacks to save us from cancer. I'm 19 years older than my dad was when he had his first heart attack. Haven't had one yet, at age 69. OTH, I smoked for less than a year when I was a teen, and have never been a heavy drinker. Dad drank and smoked heavily for most of his life. Still made it to age 77. Both of my male grandparents died at age 70.

On the gripping hand, dad was never overweight. Both grandfathers and myself could have/can stand to lose 50 pounds or more. No way to call it.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just going to throw this out there.

It’s a privilege and honor to get the chance to care for those who cared for you.

I didn’t get to with my dad. But was able to help care for my mom as she aged and passed.
And we’ve been blessed to help my father in law cross over and we are now getting to help care for mother in law as she ages into her journey.

Latest posts

Top Bottom