Let's see your deer blind

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Deer Blind.jpeg

Here is mine, just finished it this weekend.

Just joking, not mine.

Master Carper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve been deer hunting since 1982, and I can’t remember ever killing a “big” buck out of a box stand. :anyone:
I have been deer hunting since the early 70's and I have never hunted from any type of box stand. I either used a climbing stand or some sort of ground blind.

This will be my first year to ever hunt from a permanent deer blind.

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been deer hunting since the early 70's and I have never hunted from any type of box stand. I either used a climbing stand or some sort of ground blind.

This will be my first year to ever hunt from a permanent deer blind.
Only tripods and ground blinds for me. I do have a ladder stand which I will probably try this season. It is one of my “extra” spots so may not make it to it.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The company that made these went out of business years ago, but this is the best ground blind I’ve ever hunted out of. They’re really comfortable and easy to catch a nap in, and you can conceal them about anywhere. They’re made for rifle hunting, but you can use a crossbow if you’re really careful. I was in one when I killed my biggest buck in 2020.
IMG_0076.jpeg

IMG_0077.jpeg

IMG_0081.jpeg

Master Carper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The company that made these went out of business years ago, but this is the best ground blind I’ve ever hunted out of. They’re really comfortable and easy to catch a nap in, and you can conceal them about anywhere. They’re made for rifle hunting, but you can use a crossbow if you’re really careful. I was in one when I killed my biggest buck in 2020.
View attachment 517619
View attachment 517620
View attachment 517621
Great looking blind!

I wouldn't mind having one of those to use crow hunting. 😉

Speaking of crow hunting, the 2024 crow season opens this Thursday!!! 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great looking blind!

I wouldn't mind having one of those to use crow hunting. 😉

Speaking of crow hunting, the 2024 crow season opens this Thursday!!! 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Speaking of, I killed 6 crows yesterday morning here in east TX while pig hunting with a 22 using subsonic ammo before they could figure out what was happening.
I dropped 3 and had 3 fludder off into some pines, and I didn’t go look for them.
IMG_1340.jpeg

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
question for those of you that hunt from ground blinds - Any of you were glasses? I sat in the ground blind I posted earlier and was in all black including a balaclava. Only thing that wasn't black was the open face part and I wear glasses. The does came past a cedar tree that blocked the view but once passed it and looked over at the ground blind then heads started bobbing up and down along with a foot stomp or two. I never moved. I had a similar thing happen last year in our redneck blind on the trailer. Assume it's the glasses and not the Mexican food from the night before! :)

Master Carper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
question for those of you that hunt from ground blinds - Any of you were glasses? I sat in the ground blind I posted earlier and was in all black including a balaclava. Only thing that wasn't black was the open face part and I wear glasses. The does came past a cedar tree that blocked the view but once passed it and looked over at the ground blind then heads started bobbing up and down along with a foot stomp or two. I never moved. I had a similar thing happen last year in our redneck blind on the trailer. Assume it's the glasses and not the Mexican food from the night before! :)
I wear glasses and that has caused me to get busted on more than one occasion!

Latest posts

Top Bottom