This hurts...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning family. :heart:

First and foremost, many thanks to each and every one of you who have posted a kind word, a prayer or just a simple condolences. You guys are incredible.

:thanku:

A HUGE shout out to those of you, that I've never even met in person, that PMd me you cell phone numbers, offering an ear to bend and a shoulder to cry on. Thank you so much. You have no idea how much it means to me. :bowdown:

What can I say about my buddy Tim. He was one of those guys that always made you laugh. Tim was that guy who was always happy and the jokester. The more you were around him, the more you wanted to be around him. He was a big flirt with the ladies and always took things in stride.

I was a cop at Wewoka PD in 1992 when he came on as a reserve, then later as a full timer. We had walked through the bowels of hell together and laughed a million laughs.

He and I shared the same admiration for real women. The chunky, curvy kind. You know, the way women are supposed to be built. We also shared a love for music. 80s metal was his fave with Dokken being his favorite band.

I could sit here all day and all night telling tales and spinning yarns, but I don't think I could ever find an end. We did so much together. So I'll just say I love you and miss you Chow Dog...cya on the other side.

IMG_20241005_201839 (1).jpg

IMG_20241005_192354.jpg

If you are struggling or you know someone who is PLEASE call the 9-8-8 Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem and it effects more people than you could possibly fathom. Help is there.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom