How was your Black powder hunt?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donokc

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Viking, i hope your boss don't read your post!! Great job sir. I'll be going at it again tomorrow at a different place. My first thought was the moon also but all well, that's hunting right?

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No pics, nephew killed a doe and small 7 pt yesterday. Was his first kills. He learned how to clean deer and kept saying he'll never kill 2 in 1 day ever again.

This morning a buddy sat in my stand, killed prolly the oldest 6pt, ive ever seen. I so wish i had a pic. This things teeth were wore out, very gray, scarred up muzzle, antlers had decent mass but just wasnt right.

I really didnt hunt much but helped out the young guys.

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Viking, i hope your boss don't read your post!! Great job sir. I'll be going at it again tomorrow at a different place. My first thought was the moon also but all well, that's hunting right?

Well, he probably won't but if he does it really won't be a big deal. I only have about 30 actual days to go to work and then this ole man is going to retire. If he reads the post I may just get to retire a few days earlier.

Latest posts

Top Bottom