I "accidentally" overheard the Walmart gougers .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I didn't have anything better to do and didn't despise walking into WM. I might have to stroll through the ammo section and crop dust the neck beards after eating from a bad taco truck.

daddyof3_101

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang... I need to build my stock back up. But I don't look at Brassbadger, because it's always been wrong about here in Bartlesville, and I'm not getting up at 2AM to go sit in line with people who annoy me anyways. I just check every time I go, and it's always gone. Same with 9mm here.
Bartellesville puts it out in the evenings. I was there two weeks ago when the ammo cart rolled out. I got a box of 9mm.....I have enough 22 for now. This was about 730 at night. I looked behind me and there was already a line 10 people long. I think I cut in front of them. Oh well...........lol

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Owasso does the same thing, if the truck comes in late they wait until the morning. I bet you already know that though?

I have no need for walmart grade ammo. I mostly shoot target grade std velocity and the 50k I bought 20 years ago will last me forever. Plinking stuff I use win wildcats and I got plenty of that too. All bought when I had a gun shop years ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom