I got to say, "Get off my lawn" yesterday.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
cdn.gagbay.com_2012_10_get_the_f_off_my_lawn_168817.jpg

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a sign that detours 99.9999% of sales people, anyone after that see's a tall chick with a bad attitude open the door with a shoulder holster full of Glock 21 on one side and two full mags of .45acp on the other. So far nobody has actually ignored the sign except some Jehovah witness guys who believed the sign didn't apply to them because the whole religion thing, they thought wrong, and here's how it went (no guns or holsters involved):

My sis and I sitting in the living room and see two guys walk up to the door. No big deal, they'll just read the sign and go away like good little sign readers but noooo. They ring the bell...big mistake. We put the movie on pause and my sis gets up and opens the the door. One of the guys goes into his schpeel about his religion the whole while she's telling him she's not interested. He quickly changes strategy and asks "Ma'am have you ever read the bible?" to which she replies "the more important question is have YOU read the bible?". His face lights up and he proudly says "Yes ma'am, cover to cover" to which she immediately replies "good, then we've established you can read so read the sign" and shuts the door in his face. I still crack up just retelling the story lol.

That said....I would be upset to miss this guys performance, I wonder if he's still selling that stuff or has moved on to stardom. The guy is awesome! If he doesn't make it big I'll be amazed, I hope he succeeds.

chr_edw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did to a middle aged guy about a year ago that thought he could let his great dane crap in my yard while he looked at his cell phone......... Lets just say when he was walking back home it was on the other side of the street.

Latest posts

Top Bottom