I hate theives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay so I had a bad discovery on my land today. Apparently somebody broke into my house on my land, its been abandoned and unliveable basically for 9 years. Well today i go out to get some clothes that i had put into storage. Somebody came into my house and stole every single appliance, refridgerators, washer, dryer, AC unit, stove, hot water heater and a riding lawnmower. Anything that could be sold for scrap. And to make matters worse they busted holes in the walls and ceiling i guess looking for copper wire. I have a feeling the guy who bought my bulldozer from me for scrap did it. I wasnt going to post about it but i think i should. The guy who bought it basically cheated me out of $200. We had agreed on a price of $700 for the bulldozer, took him 3 weeks to get around to meeting me, when we meet up he says: Oh i had to put a new fuel pump in my truck, will you take $500?? I should have said no but i needed the money so i took it, he only had bought the bulldozer from me, he had no right to come into my house whether it was abandoned or not and steal from me. I know my great aunts who live across the street seen what happened. Maybe I'll get lucky and they got pictures. I fricking hate theives!!!

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Theives are scum. Hope some evidence comes forth. Sounds like it wasn't a quick smash and grab. Possibly something that would require a trailer or more than one trip.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, sounds like they had time to scout it and had a good idea of what was in there. Sorry to hear it man, and I hope they catch him/them soon!

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I have an update to this thread. I was on my land shooting last weekend and my great aunt and uncle and cousin felt like coming over and talking to me while i was trying to blast pumpkins. I asked my cousin about the stuff being stolen out of my house and she said that my sister did it. Apparently when the price of scrap steel went up she and somebody else, IDK who went over there and took anything metal that was scrappable. I'm not so much mad about it now but i wish i would have been told what was going on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom