if you train men not to be rapists, we can prevent rape

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've known more lesbians than you have, Rick. Many more lesbians. In fact, I've turned more women into lesbians than you've ever known.
You've known 17 lesbians. I've know 432 lesbians. It's not the sort of thing that a guy forgets. None of those Lesbians ever recall the situation of which you speak.

Somehow I find this part very easy to believe, but not all of them that I knew were lesbians. Some were, some where bi, and some where just coming to the club with gay family members.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We are beyond all help.

We are all beyond help.

Speak for yourself, IggyPoop and I are doing just fine.

Not a big deal. For Rick, this is water off a duck's back. Rick will be producing something else from his fundament in no time at all. He'll do so unashamedly, and he'll explain it in a very reasonable way. Thats why we love him, and that's why we pile on in an effort to crush the life out of him. It isn't personal.

And yet you have never crushed the life from me and never will. The voice of reason will always return to haunt you. :D

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speak for yourself, IggyPoop and I are doing just fine.

And yet you have never crushed the life from me and never will. The voice of reason will always return to haunt you. :D

We won't have to literally crush the life out of you. Sheesh.... who do you think we are?All we'll have to do is serve you a turkey dinner.
Rick, there are far worse things than death.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somehow I find this part very easy to believe, but not all of them that I knew were lesbians. Some were, some where bi, and some where just coming to the club with gay family members.

I've spoken at lenth with the 17 lesbians you've known, and to the woman they said you made them feel creepy. Lesbians just don't dig you ,Rick.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've spoken at lenth with the 17 lesbians you've known, and to the woman they said you made them feel creepy. Lesbians just don't dig you ,Rick.

Hmmm, so that is why I don't see them anymore. I thought it was because I got married and did not hang around with the old crowd anymore.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't understand all the controversy. I mean, the defense strategy seems to work ok for this girl... Oh, I know, we have to tell them not to rape three times!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom