I'm already regretting this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tacos Don Nacho in SW OKC is my all time favorite for mexican food. Its not fast food. They have a sit down dining room or you can get it to go. but it is BOMB.
One of the few places I know of that makes Lengua tacos and burritos.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can't say I've ever tried taco bell. That being said, haven't eaten at any fast food place other than a few trips to Arby's for some roast beef and horsy sauce. The sauce makes it, the rest is Blah.
If a taco is needed, it's made at home.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can't say I've ever tried taco bell. That being said, haven't eaten at any fast food place other than a few trips to Arby's for some roast beef and horsy sauce. The sauce makes it, the rest is Blah.
If a taco is needed, it's made at home.
Well I was in a hurry and it just sounded good from my 20s. And was right there. Big mistake lol

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I was in a hurry and it just sounded good from my 20s. And was right there. Big mistake lol
The reason I don't visit fast food places is because of negative publicity, high health issues, and so on. Just like this thread.
I look at their prices for a burger and fries with drink and think I can easily buy a ribeye with a bag of taters and make one heck of a good meal at home. Don't have to eat at noon. Eat when hungry.
I get the fast food thing. Some just have to get something to eat as there is no option, but personally I just drive by.
I have to go to the farm that is 45 miles away. Tons of fast food truck stops along the way.
The little restaurant in Lamont has a great burger.
For me, double patty that is real meat, all the veggies and no bun in a pile. Not a bread fan.
That little town has the best steakhouse I've been to, and I've been all over this country eating at the finest on the company dime.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All y’all saying you never eat fast food are reminding me of the Jim Gaffigan stand-up bit about McDonald’s.

How nobody wants to admit that they eat McDonald’s. Run into somebody that you know while you’re at McDonald’s and it’s:

“oh! no I’m not eating here, I’m just here to meet a hooker” lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom