is H&H range always this hot?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

PistolPackin'Honey

If you are ever near Tulsa, definitely 2A Shooting Range. The only thing I'd change about it: I'd move it next door to my house. Love that place. And they keep it comfy in there. No sweating going on.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
AHHH it just helps hone your shooting skills in extreme conditions,ya think its always gonna be cool and plenty of light when you Have to do your shooting.
My range is outdoors , its Oklahoma , its Hot....If Im goin shootin ..thats what Im doin

flashover008

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
es Sr it is last time I was there it was like 106 inside I moved one of the big fans over on my lane I asked them about it and a guy told me it was going to cost like 6 or 8 hundred thousand dollars to put air in it
Have A Blessed Evening
Mike
}><}}};> 2 CHRONICLES 7:14 <;{{{><{

Reaction score
They should just get over to Home Depot and put in some window units on the back of each lane against the wall. That would only cost about $100 bucks per lane. LOL -- would look a little getto though. Just need to figure out some drainage for the water.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a fan of Heartland range.....they have a very nice, clean (air) and climate controlled range, not to mention some nice eye candy :naughty: I haven't shot at H&H in a few yrs....if I wanna sweat while shooting, I'll go out to Banner in the afternoon...at least it's fresh air.

I shot at Gunworld a couple of times a few yrs ago, before I realized how much they ripped people off on their prices....it was a nice range.

cfw2000

Marksman
Reaction score
Has anyone thought about opening up a new state-of-the art indoor gun range? Seems like one with a climate controlled environment would do well, especially with gun sales/ownership on the rise. I know it would be expensive but the heat at H&H keeps me away too and the waiting list at Heartland is a bit much at times.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Eye candy at Heartland? You must be talking about the guns...I hope.

LOL ... I dunno, you guys' personality more than make up for any shortcomings in the "looks" department. :lookaroun

Besides, you know what they say about the top of all womens' heads looking the same? Well, the same is true of youse guys! ;)

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
es Sr it is last time I was there it was like 106 inside I moved one of the big fans over on my lane I asked them about it and a guy told me it was going to cost like 6 or 8 hundred thousand dollars to put air in it
Have A Blessed Evening
Mike
}><}}};> 2 CHRONICLES 7:14 <;{{{><{

Easy fix, all they'd have to do is sell a few ARs at their prices.

Latest posts

Top Bottom