is H&H range always this hot?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL ... Seriously?!?!?

Yep, when we were in college. Neil was a dude who spent like 4 years at a junior college then was at OSU for something like 6. Total freakin' character. Hoov and I flipped burgers at Eskimo Joe's back in the day.

Greatest Hoov quote- "Gun shows; the only place I can buy guns, ammo, and beer in the same building."

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, when we were in college. Neil was a dude who spent like 4 years at a junior college then was at OSU for something like 6. Total freakin' character. Hoov and I flipped burgers at Eskimo Joe's back in the day.

Greatest Hoov quote- "Gun shows; the only place I can buy guns, ammo, and beer in the same building."

Oh crap! Here come the stories! Easy, Steve. And that is not my greatest quote.

Haha!! I foresee some beers in "our" future, gentlemen!! I think I could coerce GC to go in for nachos and a beer (or three) at Night Trips! :D

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The couple of times I've been in there, there has been some attractive females in there, one works there as Hoov mentioned and the others have been customers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom