Is OK a stop and ID state?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There’s a big difference between being out walking the trails and sitting in a car (“car’s occupants”) in the middle of the parking lot. I don’t think anyone is going to question why people are out walking the trails during the day, and that was not what I was talking about (or at least intending to talk about).

If a couple is sitting in a car in an otherwise empty parking lot at Dirtybird during the work day, the chances are better than average that they’re up to something that they probably ought not be doing in public, if not something that’s outright illegal. I’m not saying that all, or even most, people are, but it definitely happens, and that Trooper’s reason for making initial contact was completely legit.

I dont disagree with that.

After the initial contact tho, I think most of us agree it should have ended, regardless of what was said by whom.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After the initial contact tho, I think most of us agree it should have ended, regardless of what was said by whom.
Yep. The Trooper should’ve been professional enough to ignore the words, even if, you know, words are, like, you know, actual violence, man.

There was plenty of asshattery to go around in this video.

Latest posts

Top Bottom