Just got hit by a semi. Going to be a good weekend!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

.45Fats

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was this a car carrier that hit you? A friend of mine was stopped
In traffic on 44 and was almost wiped out by a car carrier that couldn't stop in time after cresting a hill. When the truck finally stopped in the grass the driver flew out of his truck to run back and check on a vehicle he did hit. Glad you guys are ok!

yep that one was us, pretty lucky all around honestly. only three vehicles involved and mine was the only one that needed a wrecker.

.45Fats

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
quick update... we finally got the settlement on the truck (still working with insurance about the medical) and got a new beast to drive.

1.jpg2.jpg

On a very related note, for anyone who's a DIY kinda person like me there's a little company out in Midwest City that rents lift and basic hand tools for 15/hr and have some pretty knowledgeable guys in the shop.

http://www.360okc.com/Automotive/AutoRepairService/TheShadeTreeDoItYourselfGarage.html

Ran out there to check out the truck and it was handy to have (especially not having to crawl around in the dirt to look at the undercarriage and frame.)

Thought I'd pass this on, hopefully this can be helpful to someone else too!

DeerAssassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You got rearended by a semi and that truck is all you got out of it? It's a nice looking truck, but, i'd have me a brand new Ford Raptor out of that deal! I know a girl that got smushed by a Fedex truck, she now owns a 2000 acre ranch and breeds race horses thanks to them. I think you could have done a bit better than an old base model F-150, given the circumstances!

Latest posts

Top Bottom