Just what I needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pictures the first time you back your truck into the drink when loading it up on the trailer.
I know a guy that did this twice. Also a friend almost did it a few weeks ago but not his fault. He was in reverse and the shift linkage broke on his Chevy. Wouldn't go into any other gear. Not park or anything. There just happened to be a guy on the ramp that knew how to manually put it in drive under the vehicle.

Reaction score
Owned our pontoon boat several years. Cost very little to maintain and always a blast anytime we go out on it. I don’t get where the money pit comments come from.
It’s no different than a four wheeler, side by side or any other non essential gasoline engine powered toy. I get more fits and maintenance costs from the riding mower.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Owned our pontoon boat several years. Cost very little to maintain and always a blast anytime we go out on it. I don’t get where the money pit comments come from.
It’s no different than a four wheeler, side by side or any other non essential gasoline engine powered toy. I get more fits and maintenance costs from the riding mower.
It's only a money pit when it comes to adding accessories. I'm guilty as charged!

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What are y'all doing with your boats that are so bad? I know what it is. You're buying too much boat. You can't fix it yourself. Get you a 2 stroke Evinrude 25hp from the 90s and a factory manual off of Amazon and 16-18ft deep v aluminum. Fish, camp, explore for low cost. Heck if it breaks down you can use the trolling motor to get far enough.

Latest posts

Top Bottom