Last Time You Fired A Shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOOF

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Current plans are to haul a load of cardboard boxes to the farm and shoot the crap out of 22lr trying to help them decompose. So probably somewhere between 10-525 rounds.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to the range Tuesday. Had a couple of .22’s that needed sighted in with one red dot and one scope as well as one of the .243 WSSM’s and a new laser/light combo on a 9mm pistol to shoot.

IMG_2065.jpg

IMG_2066.jpg

IMG_2067.jpg

IMG_2068.jpg

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last Saturday at the local gun range with a couple of my regular fellow shooters. Took my Dad's S&W 36-1 out for a few rounds. Gun is as he carried it when we went fishing or he traveled with my Mother.

Taking it out always makes me think of him and wishing he could be there to shoot with me. We never did that as neither of us were recreational shooters back then, but if we were I am sure we would be looking to get "bragging rights" over each other like we did the many times we went fishing together.

Chiefs Special and Box Show.jpg
Chiefs Special Package Show.jpg

Last edited:

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last Saturday at the local gun range with a couple of my regular fellow shooters. Took my Dad's S&W 36-1 out for a few rounds. Gun is as he carried it when we went fishing or he traveled with my Mother.

Taking it out always makes me think of him and wishing he could be there to shoot with me. We never did that as neither of us were recreational shooters back then, but if we were I am sure we would be looking to get "bragging rights" over each other like we did the many times we went fishing together.

View attachment 181809 View attachment 181810

That`s a real beauty!

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I switched from Talley lightweight bases/rings back to Leupold dual dovetail bases/rings on my pre64 Winchester FWT 270 and resighted it in yesterday.

I have rifles that cost exponentially more money, but dang, I sure do love that old Winchester.:thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom