Law covering carrying guns openly in place of business

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, and that one time that you actually need their help, they are NEVER around.

I have had welfare checks when I'm on the side of the road for something pretty quick when I absolutely needed no help. When I needed some help (such as having already used a spare tire and having another cut down tire and being without a cell phone), average time to seeing an officer has been close to two hours. I'm sure its all coincidence.

Of course, the lone exception is that Minco cop that I still want to thank sometime for letting me use his Leatherman to remove part of a front bumper, but I neglected to get his name.

I am soooo gonna let that slide ... :D

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I carried open when I worked there as do most of the employees(mainly in the gun room) at OPS.Guess who comes in there all day long 5 days a week??

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so you use to be a ":Dcriminal:D" and now your not...:selfangel

When GC says he grabbed me by the hair of the head and drug me up outta the gutter he is not kidding ... :hey3::rollingla

I carried open when I worked there as do most of the employees(mainly in the gun room) at OPS.Guess who comes in there all day long 5 days a week??

I guess as long as you are not on a motorcycle in a school zone you are good?? :w000t:

Damned criminals ... :grumble:

;)

DirtyDawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If Taymoor ends up losing his license because he accidentally exposed his firearm, then everyone that carries openly at a place of business that does not own and reside on site, should lose their license as well.

I disagree with selective enforcement of the law. Just because your business caters to LEO or military does not mean you get to carry because of relation.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If Taymoor ends up losing his license because he accidentally exposed his firearm, then everyone that carries openly at a place of business that does not own and reside on site, should lose their license as well.

I disagree with selective enforcement of the law. Just because your business caters to LEO or military does not mean you get to carry because of relation.

It's not selective, it's discretionary.

How do you know they're loaded? If they are unloaded, then the employees are modeling the merchandise. Is the officer supposed to assume that they are loaded, detain each employee, and then proceed to verify that a crime has not been committed?

Latest posts

Top Bottom