Let's see your deer blind

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The company that made these went out of business years ago, but this is the best ground blind I’ve ever hunted out of. They’re really comfortable and easy to catch a nap in, and you can conceal them about anywhere. They’re made for rifle hunting, but you can use a crossbow if you’re really careful. I was in one when I killed my biggest buck in 2020.
View attachment 517619
View attachment 517620
View attachment 517621
I think I have one of those in the shop. Caught many naps in it!
In contrast to your statement, I've killed every one of my biggest bucks but one bow kill from a box blind. Probably because that's the only thing I hunt from now.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to wear glasses and it caused me no big issues with deer. I did hate wearing them in the rain.
I wear glasses and never had an issue because all of my blinds are high. Even when using a 2X6 wedged into the crotch of a tree back in the day, tried to get at least 15' high.

BearSitsInTheWoods

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wear glasses and never had an issue because all of my blinds are high. Even when using a 2X6 wedged into the crotch of a tree back in the day, tried to get at least 15' high.
This is what I do, I like to get as high as possible. When I’m bow hunting I think it helps a lot with smell control. I use climbing stands and hang-ons mostly but do have two ladder stands they just don’t get used much.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
1728388818190.jpeg

Master Carper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have deer 🦌 hunted out of one of those too!

Use to have a big shooting bench in the back of my truck years ago, and after pulling up to a big field or power line clearing, I would lower a jack on each end of the rear bumper, level the bench, and deer from it all day long. I've killed many deer from that set up...

Latest posts

Top Bottom