Mary Fallin For Governer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shot(bob)

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So when will the next time be that she skirts the constitution to do what she 'thinks is right' or to 'do the right thing? I thought the constitution was THE guiding light on these matters. If she so easily violated it then, what reason do I have to think she won't do it again?

When did she admit she was wrong to vote for it? Link? It may help swing me to vote for her, even though I doubt it. Help me out here.

permafrost

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So when will the next time be that she skirts the constitution to do what she 'thinks is right' or to 'do the right thing? I thought the constitution was THE guiding light on these matters. If she so easily violated it then, what reason do I have to think she won't do it again?

When did she admit she was wrong to vote for it? Link? It may help swing me to vote for her, even though I doubt it. Help me out here.

http://www.ldjackson.net/news-politics/mary-fallin-on-her-bailout-vote/
Maybe this will help

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty much sums up my thinking, She admits the bailout vote was a mistake on her part, but she really thought she was doing the right thing for the time. I think she will be a fine Governor

There is no way that Mary Fallin will lose the Governor's race tomorrow. She will make a fine Governor.

I think she'll make a poor governor quite frankly. I'll hold my nose and vote for her, but I'm not happy about it. :(

waltham41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There is no way that Mary Fallin will lose the Governor's race tomorrow. She will make a fine Governor.

2 years ago I didn't think Mr Obama had a chance in hell of winning, he sure surprised a bunch of us, didn't he?

I don't think anything in politics is written in stone, except that they are almost all out for their selves before us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom