Mary Fallin For Governer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
I'm not sure I understand what you mean. According to my CPA, if the tax cuts are not extended, I will pay more in taxes.

I don't need a CPA to tell me the same thing. All I have to do is look at my records from before the tax cuts and after. While it is not a huge amount of money it is a noticable amount and could impact my guns, ammo, and accessories budget.

1shot(bob)

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, you're set in your ways. 1) she didnt have an affair 2) she is very 2A and 3) on what you refer to her as violating her oath, man, you're so set in your world of perfection, you really need to run for office so you can be the perfect candidate. you're the one were looking for.

I have know Mary personally for quite a while, not like best friends by any means, but people make stupid comments like those without really knowing anything about what they're saying. its just sad.

OK, slow down and read my post again.
1) I never said she had an affair, I said her 'affairs while married' meaning anything that she did while married (even though the trooper admitted to unprofessional conduct and resigned because of it) I meant affairs, not marital affairs.
2) I know she claims to be pro 2A but she also swore to uphold the constitution and didn't follow up on that very well either.
3) my world of perfection, as you call it, is smack on. She violated the constitution pure and simple. Even Dr. Tom admitted to doing it. I don't want or expect a perfect candidate but I do expect one that will follow their oath of office.
Your personal relationship or knowledge of her does not make her a good candidate or make my comments stupid. Did she violate the constitution or not?
I am set in my ways. I actually believe that when a representative violates the constitution they should be punished not rewarded. Even if that means giving their job to someone I don't like.

Rod Snell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure I understand what you mean. According to my CPA, if the tax cuts are not extended, I will pay more in taxes.

Yeah, well, you're not the only one going to get pregnant if the taxes revert.
I don't care what they name it or who takes the blame, the tax increases will get me too. Under the previous (Clinton) tax policy, I was officially declared "rich" although I think that is a crock, and more than a few will find their taxes going up.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will only be "rich" in money in Somalia.

I doubt I'll be affected but I don't like seeing the G take more cash out of people's paychecks.

Michael Brown

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, well, you're not the only one going to get pregnant if the taxes revert.
I don't care what they name it or who takes the blame, the tax increases will get me too. Under the previous (Clinton) tax policy, I was officially declared "rich" although I think that is a crock, and more than a few will find their taxes going up.

Well, the net effect will be that I will lay off people. The only two places I really can control are payroll and advertising and they are my two biggest expenses. I have trimmed some of my ads with no ill effect on the amount of business, but don't want to cut any more for fear of losing any. It's a vicious circle, you need staff to run the cases, but you need cases to pay for the staff. One of these days, I am going to write a book about lawyer advertising.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only two places I really can control are payroll and advertising and they are my two biggest expenses. I have trimmed some of my ads with no ill effect on the amount of business, but don't want to cut any more for fear of losing any. One of these days, I am going to write a book about lawyer advertising.

what i was told was "half of advertising is a waste of money, problem is you dont know which half"....i wish i had my wasted half back...

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It has been my experience that those that vote based on a single issue usually wonder later why there is a bullet hole in their foot.

:soapbox:

If one is going to vote a single issue then the 2nd's the one to do it with.

A politician's stand on the 2nd tells all about the way they feel about the people.

To make a long discussion short:

Pro 2nd equates to trust of the people.
Anti 2nd equates to lack to no trust of the people.

We can all do our best to vote more than a single issue but when push comes to shove the 2nd is the bell weather. If a pol isn't pro 2nd they don't get my vote and that means pro 2nd by deed as well as word not the weasle pro 2nd most dems including the obamanation pretend to be.

Latest posts

Top Bottom