Mary Fallin For Governer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shot(bob)

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm confused....:scratch:

I never said I was voting for Askins. I only said I would not vote for Fallin.

What I will do is still up in the air. I cannot and will not reward Fallin for her violation of the constitution by re-electing her to another office. If that means voting for Askins, then so be it. It may also mean not voting in that race at all.

I'm sick of voting for the lesser of two evils. It saddens me that it has come to this. I don't know the real answer (I do, but it won't be allowed) so I just have to follow my conscience. Others are free to follow theirs as well, but voting for someone because of the letter that follows their name is mindless in my eyes.

lstdonsldr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
sometimes i think people are completely unrealistic, we have to realize, there is always going to be something we don't like about everyone. politics aside. but when it does come to the political side, you have to realize, do you want to vote for someone that you agree with on 80% of the issues? or someone that you agree with like 15%? It's just stupid to me that it seems we don't understand that sometimes. (me included at times)

1shot(bob)

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it was just her politics or her affairs while married or even her lack of support of the 2A I would agree with you. But she blatantly violated her oath of office and the COTUS. That I can't handle. That I won't stand for, and that I will not reward with another vote. Ever. Her and Dr. Tom are off my list for good (I really liked him until he did that).
It's stupid to me that people will support someone that does what they did, and I can't understand that.

lstdonsldr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it was just her politics or her affairs while married or even her lack of support of the 2A I would agree with you. But she blatantly violated her oath of office and the COTUS. That I can't handle. That I won't stand for, and that I will not reward with another vote. Ever. Her and Dr. Tom are off my list for good (I really liked him until he did that).
It's stupid to me that people will support someone that does what they did, and I can't understand that.

Man, you're set in your ways. 1) she didnt have an affair 2) she is very 2A and 3) on what you refer to her as violating her oath, man, you're so set in your world of perfection, you really need to run for office so you can be the perfect candidate. you're the one were looking for.

I have know Mary personally for quite a while, not like best friends by any means, but people make stupid comments like those without really knowing anything about what they're saying. its just sad.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never said I was voting for Askins. I only said I would not vote for Fallin.

What I will do is still up in the air. I cannot and will not reward Fallin for her violation of the constitution by re-electing her to another office. If that means voting for Askins, then so be it. It may also mean not voting in that race at all.

I'm sick of voting for the lesser of two evils. It saddens me that it has come to this. I don't know the real answer (I do, but it won't be allowed) so I just have to follow my conscience. Others are free to follow theirs as well, but voting for someone because of the letter that follows their name is mindless in my eyes.

Ideologically, I am with you. But we have to be somewhat pragmatic about this. I will reluctantly vote Fallin but next primary, will look for alternatives. I was an idiot and voted Henry over Istook as I saw Istook as the establishment choice much like Fallin so I wanted to send a message to the republicans. Mistake. Istook would have been better than Henry in hindsight and I will not make that mistake again.

liliysdad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, you're set in your ways. 1) she didnt have an affair 2) she is very 2A and 3) on what you refer to her as violating her oath, man, you're so set in your world of perfection, you really need to run for office so you can be the perfect candidate. you're the one were looking for.

I have know Mary personally for quite a while, not like best friends by any means, but people make stupid comments like those without really knowing anything about what they're saying. its just sad.

Troopers dont resign for no reason.

Latest posts

Top Bottom