Merwin Hulbert & Co.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was privileged to see one of Mark's pistols today and, having never seen one of these before, must say I was impressed. It is an extraordinarily innovative piece of machinery. The craftsmanship itself was wonderful, but the design(s) just set me back. Compared to a Colt, S&W or all the rest of the time, they were just on another level.

Thanks, Mark, for the opportunity.

mild bill

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Several years ago I saw this odd looking gun in a pawn shop, I had never seen a gun like it, it took me three months to buy it and in order to buy it I had to take a Colt Lightening that was in a box in pieces. I found out that the odd looking gun was a Merwin Hulbert which I had never heard of before. The gun is a beautiful nickel with full ingraving on both sides. It has a bird head grip without a blimish on it. After the Colt was reassembled I found I got a great deal on both of them, this was the first Merwin Hulbert I had ever seen.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Several years ago I saw this odd looking gun in a pawn shop, I had never seen a gun like it, it took me three months to buy it and in order to buy it I had to take a Colt Lightening that was in a box in pieces. I found out that the odd looking gun was a Merwin Hulbert which I had never heard of before. The gun is a beautiful nickel with full ingraving on both sides. It has a bird head grip without a blimish on it. After the Colt was reassembled I found I got a great deal on both of them, this was the first Merwin Hulbert I had ever seen.

So, let me understand you correctly. I am either not getting the story straight or missing something. Did you sell the Merwin? or do you still have it?

Mark

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, that's a gorgeous revolver. If I ever get that much money at one time, I'll be knockin' on your door.

Congratulations.

Latest posts

Top Bottom