Michelle Obama whispers to Obama at 911 Event: All this just for the Flag and Shakes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not an expert in reading lips but I din't get that from trying. Even her shaking her head could be misinterpreted. I noticed on another youtube link someone had it as "all this for a damn flag". Some people will see what they want to see. I would like for someone to give an opinion before reading what others interpret.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ever think she might have shaken her head in frustrated sadness at the events of 9/11? There is enough legitimate crap to disagree with them about, why make stuff up? Says more negative about the character of the creators an proponents of this drivel, than about Michelle Obama.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
See this is why I posed the question. I will be honest while President Obama is my President and I have the utmost respect for our President, it does not mean I necessarily like them. However I will always support them, because it is in the best interest of myself, my family, and my country. With that said, Moochell just gets under my skin and even I can admit that I didnt think she said that. In addition seriously all the hubbub over the weekend because of the President drinking a beer with that Marine? Seriously??? Again I dont care for him either but, this nitpicking and political correctness is really a hindrance.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ever think she might have shaken her head in frustrated sadness at the events of 9/11? There is enough legitimate crap to disagree with them about, why make stuff up? Says more negative about the character of the creators an proponents of this drivel, than about Michelle Obama.
I agree. I feel the same way when its about Sara Palin, Joe the plumber, or any of the other people. I could tell some one that I bought a blue snow cone, and by the time the media was done with the story, I would be on the most wanted list.

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haha, just thought of something. This, to me, is very similar to when people claim there are messages in music if you play it backwards. Generally, though, they will TELL you what THEY THINK the message is before or while you are hearing, because, lets face it, 99.99% of the time if they didn't do that, you'd hear garbled crap.

This is somewhat different, as she obviously did say SOMETHING. However, the power of suggestion and someone's predisposed ideas will make all the difference.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've read lips all my life, and based on that shaky video and the divider in front of Ms. Obama, I can't be sure that's what she said, or even anything close to it.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People looking into things that will never be known, making up things they want to believe, and then telling others what it is they think was said. Do a youtube search for "Bunny Lava", music video in Indian that you can't make out the words but someone made up what they think is said. Pretty funny video, but same concept as what people are doing with Mrs. President.

Latest posts

Top Bottom