Morels Yet Anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Update...... A mutual friend went to his hole today.

image-2580470715.jpg

goosedestroyer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man I am craving for some morels! I think I am going to down the River at my Dad's friend in Jones this evening to look for the morels this evening after work. Fried Morels sounds really good to me!

goosedestroyer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Found them this evening after I got off from work! Almost ten pounds of Morel Mushrooms. It only took me less than twenty minutes to search and found them! There are bunch more there I am sure, but that are enough for me and my wife, so I gave some to my Dad and two friends from work. Man, I've not found them in about four or five years. So exciting to make some fried Morel Mushrooms cause I've been craving those for a long time.

i1047.photobucket.com_albums_b473_okbowhntr_IMG_20120321_161336.jpg

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would trade a good hybrid fishing trip or maybe a hog hunt for a good mess of morels. I wouldn't even mind picking my own mushrooms if somebody on here offered.

I clean/debone the fish. Hogs- I will cut out the tenderloins and butt hams, on one hog. The rest you are on your own.

goosedestroyer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would trade a good hybrid fishing trip or maybe a hog hunt for a good mess of morels. I wouldn't even mind picking my own mushrooms if somebody on here offered.

I clean/debone the fish. Hogs- I will cut out the tenderloins and butt hams, on one hog. The rest you are on your own.

Not interesting in hybrid fishing cause I go hybrid fishing a lot in on three lakes out in the west Okla for spring time (April thru early May). But I would like the hog? I could find about five to ten pounds of Morels Mushrooms if you want?

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not interesting in hybrid fishing cause I go hybrid fishing a lot in on three lakes out in the west Okla for spring time (April thru early May). But I would like the hog? I could find about five to ten pounds of Morels Mushrooms if you want?
When I used to go with my grandma, before she was in to bad of health to go. We used to fill a common wal mart bag each. Never really paid attention to weight, about how many sacks is that? I will PM you my number and we can talk about it. Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom